All pieces to a puzzle… that I hope turn out as beautifully installed as they are on my computer screen when I selected them to go together. My favorite part of design projects is when the tile starts going in… it is such a rush to see transformation in projects!
10 things I thoroughly enjoyed while home on the farm in middle America over the weekend…
1) these buns
2) the sweet driving skills of my brother-in-law
3) that the terriers were in good company (look close, there is a dog under that barn)
4) ripe blueberries
5) the tiniest traveler was so well behaved
6) DQ ice cream cone pit stops
8) ’65 Mustang fastback 2+2 (and the fact that my husband had it running in a few short hours)
9) quality time with my husband and my 4-leggers
10) time spent with my hilarious twin sister
11) hanging out with my parents
So that was 11 things, but that was hard to narrow down.
While I love design, I do it all day long… and sometimes it’s really fun to see people and family on blogs… so I share these with you, in hopes that it’ll inspire you to be transparent and real in your life… my favorite blogs are the ones where people are real and share openly about their life, their family, and their passions… so I comply. No sense in enjoyin’ and not playin’ along!
This past weekend, I really enjoyed my break from the rat race of life.
Sometimes when there is not much to look at but fields of this stuff…
you are forced to stop to take a breath.