1. Our intern has landed. Her name is Anne Scott. That’s a double name. She’s awesome. I haven’t taken her picture (yet) so here she is from Facebook… we are so glad to have her!
2. My baby is cutting two teeth. Everyday I think “what happened to my little baby?”. She’s turning into a big girl. She knows how to clap and wave. Melt my heart.
3. I have the best team of people @ Urban Grace anyone could ever ask for. Paula, Allison, Joan and Anne Scott are four of the hardest-working, caring, funny, and dynamic people I know… what a blessing. We go to lunch to celebrate their awesomeness every couple of months. We are due for this celebration again. Mimosas included.
4. Sloaney went to the pool for the first time. She wasn’t so sure about all that water. But she eventually warmed up to it and now loves it.
5. Chance’s 36th Birthday was celebrated. Together we sat and enjoyed this view. This is why it’s hard for me to pick a vacation spot, I do live in paradise. And if BP doesn’t get that oil stopped I’m gonna have a heart attack.
6. My Giant Cactus Zinnias are in bloom and they are the happiest little things. Sloane and I have a garden tour every morning. We pause often to talk about colors, flowers, dragonflies, etc.
7. Marla took Sloane’s 9 month pictures this week. Ummmm…..yum. Those eyes… they are blue in some light, green in other light, and on occasion look brown. We love you Marla, thanks for photographing us!!!
8. My birthday is coming up. In preparation I have purchased sugar crystal sprinkles to adorn the top of the sugar cookies I plan to bake and then eat in celebration! Is it lame to make yourself cookies for your birthday? I think not.
9. I was up all night with scared terriers. Storms are really scary when you are small and black and white and spotty dottied.
10. Sloane wore her new cover-up to the beach this weekend. I’m not sure who was more excited about it – me or her?